Please see our ONLINE HELP System first as it may answer any questions you might have
- Make sure you have the latest version of ASaP! The opening screen has a "Check for update" button. Click it if you are unsure.
- Carefully read the built-in help that ASaP! provides.
- Make sure you have the security settings (sometimes called access privileges) set up correctly on the server that your ASaP! generated pages are running on.
- Are you testing your pages on your local computer? If so, make sure you have made the necessary arrangements to do so. (see Help for more info)
- If you have modified the generated pages and still want support, you must purchase a support incident. This is considered custom database development.
- When contacting us, be sure to include the exact error message (if any) that you are receiving. Describe the steps taken that lead up to the situation you're wanting to correct. Consider attaching your .sss file from ASaP!
If you have read the above and still need help: